Need some help

Aki Manninen amannine at PHOENIX.OULU.FI
Thu Jan 19 04:03:38 EST 1995

I am a fourth year student in Oulu University Biochemistry Department and
now my studies have reached the point where I should start my graduation
work. I am interested in viruses and all kinds of applications of them on any
therapeutic or scientific purpose. My problem is that our department doesn't
have that kind of research. I have to try to find the group from other
University in which to do my final work in basic studies. I don't know if there
is any kind of special place where to send this kind of messages so I decided
to write here. I am hoping to get some help in this issue. Are there any kind
of lists about different groups and their research interests in Universities
around the globe? My main subject is molecular biology and I hope to find a
place including molecular biology based work of viruses.

                                             Regards,
                                               Aki Manninen, Oulu University
                                                 Biochemistry Department,
                                                       Finland