Smallpox

Clifford Bond umbcb at GEMINI.OSCS.MONTANA.EDU
Mon Jan 23 12:19:23 EST 1995

Hi Bruce,

I agree completely with your comments.  The hypothetical situation that I
suggested is real.  To my knowledge, nothing has been resolved about the
disinternment, but the agencies involved are concerned and plan to take
appropriate precautions.

Cheers,
Cliff Bond

*  Clifford W. Bond               INTERNET: umbcb at gemini.oscs.montana.edu  *
*  Department of Microbiology     Telephone:  406 994-4130                 *
*  Montana State University       TeleFAX:    406 994-4926                 *
*  Bozeman, MT 59717 USA                                                   *