Herpes and Kaposi's sarcoma

Maria Lucia B O Racz mlracz at FOX.CCE.USP.BR
Mon Jan 30 07:41:48 EST 1995

Take a look on : Science, vol 266, 16 december 1994:
-  Research news: Is a new virus the cause of KS? (page 1803)
and
- Identification of herpesvirus-like DNA sequences in AIDS-associated Kaposi's
 sarcoma (page 1865).
                            ,,,
                           (o o)
|  Maria Lucia Racz                                            |
|  Virology Laboratories - Department of Microbiology          |
|  Institute of Biomedical Sciences - University of Sao Paulo  |
|  Sao Paulo - SP - Brazil                                     |
|  e-mail: mlracz at fox.cce.usp.br                               |