Announcing new WWW virology resource

A.J.Cann nna at le.ac.uk
Mon Jul 3 04:49:29 EST 1995

It's generally considered good manners to contact people before you
include links to any of their documents from your server. Had you done
this in advance of posting this note to the entire world, I would have
been happy to agree to your request. Moreover, some of the links to my
documents from your server are wrong (e.g. the arbovirus link points at
a retrovirus document). People who want to see the correct versions of
these documents should view:

http://www-micro.msb.le.ac.uk/

Dr Alan J. Cann  PhD,   Department of Microbiology & Immunology,
University of Leicester,  P.O. Box 138,  Medical Sciences Building,
University Road, Leicester LE1 9HN,  UK.
Email: nna at le.ac.uk     http://www.le.ac.uk/CWIS/AD/MI/ST/nna.html