useful viruses

Anita J.Gray Anita at febcgpd.demon.co.uk
Mon Jul 3 15:45:58 EST 1995

I am a student who is doing a paper on useful viruses and I have seen the
information put onto the World Wide Web.  Can anyone help me by answering a
few questions, and if not perhaps you could refer me to someone who could.

  1) What are some major uses of viruses and how are these uses being
  developed further? e.g. in genetic engineering, as vaccines.

  2) How are viruses used destructively?  e.g. germ warfare.

  3) Is there a natural use for viruses without human intervension?

Anita J.Gray                    anita at febcgpd.demon.co.uk