Ebola Zaire

Prateek K. Lala ak961 at freenet.HSC.Colorado.EDU
Thu Jul 13 09:47:53 EST 1995

In a previous article, dak at apldbio.com (Dave Knorr) says:

>In article <892480909wnr at panoptic.demon.co.uk> Blade,
>Blade at panoptic.demon.co.uk writes:
>>Due to a distinct media apathy about this topic is any one able to
>>inform me of the situation in Zaire.
>
>Heard on National Public Radio that WHO announced the current outbreak
>appears to have run its course.  No further elaborations.
>Corroborations?  Denials?
>
>Dave Knorr

Take a look at the latest (?) issue (July 7, I think) of the Morbidity and
Mortality Weekly Report put out by the Centers for Disease Control.  They
have some updates on the Ebola Zaire outbreak, as well as suggestions for
diagnosing and isolating hemorrhagic fever cases.

Prateek Lala
University of Toronto
--
The mind is like a TV set... when it goes blank, it's a good idea to turn
off the sound.   - Communication Briefings