Stealth Viruses

jc olsen wjmartin at mizar.usc.edu
Thu Jul 13 15:41:17 EST 1995

We would like to extend an invitation to visit the Stealth Virus
Research Program's home page at <http://www.usc.edu/hsc/medicine/virus>.
The page includes the recently published article "African Green Monkey
Origin of the Atypical Cytopathic 'Stealth Virus' Isolated from a
Patient with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome" from the Journal of Clinical and
Diagnostic Virology.  We hope this article will be of interest to
virologists, molecular biologists and clinicians.

We would appreciate scientific input into this work, which we feel has
significant public health and clinical importance.

J.C. Olsen
Research Associate
USC Stealth Virus Program
USC School of Medicine