RNA Viruses:regulation of (+)/(-)strand synthesis; discussion on???

vpboy at gnv.ifas.ufl.edu vpboy at gnv.ifas.ufl.edu
Wed Jul 19 18:18:43 EST 1995

Hi, my name is Vitaly P. Boyko.
I would like to start discussion on regulation of plus and minus
strand synthesis of positive sense RNA viruses. I have some data
(computer predictions and experimental) that there is a possibility of
another viral protein that is required for efficient transcription of
internal genes in (+)RNA viruses. This protein could be an in-frame
part of POL domain protein like nsP4 in alphaviruses or 183K protein
in tobamoviruses.
I am ready to present my data and to exchange any info on that matter.

Yours,

Vitaly P. Boyko, Ph.D. "VIROLOGY"