Ebola Zaire

Samantha Fetter fetter at mhv.net
Fri Jul 21 23:51:43 EST 1995

<not sure who wrote this.. Don ...?>:
> > If you wish to know about the family Filoviridae (Ebola and
> > Marburg), you should read The Molecular Biology and Evolution of
> > Filoviruses (H. Feldman, et.al.)Arch. Virol (1993) [Suppl] 7:101-109.

Thanks for this info.  I couldn't pull these messages before, it
was giving me trouble... so excuse my earl]ier post...
and I'm definitely going to get this book... I'm very interested
<and amazed> in the filoviruses,,,
And you've all made good points about the book, at least the few
I was able to see...
It was still good reading I will have to say...
but I can see how it would cause quite a panic...

Samantha
momma to Chloe 08/22/92 and Mikela 05/07/95