The Plague Monkeys?

Ed Rybicki ED at molbiol.uct.ac.za
Thu Jul 27 02:48:20 EST 1995

> From:          bryce at SEDS.LPL.Arizona.EDU (Bryce Burchett)
> Subject:       The Plague Monkeys?
> Date:          27 Jul 1995 06:12:11 GMT

> Does anybody know who or what they are?

Yes - the monkeys in the Reston, Virginia, primate centre who were
infected with Ebola virus strain Reston.  And an excellent TV
documentary made by Canadian Broacasting Corp (I think) on the
subject of Ebola in general and the Reston outbreak in particular.

 |     Ed Rybicki, PhD      |  ed at molbiol.uct.ac.za   |
 |    Dept Microbiology     | University of Cape Town |
 | Private Bag, Rondebosch  |   7700, South Africa    |
 |   fax: x27-21-650 4023   | phone: x27-21-650-3265  |
 ------WWW URL: http://www.uct.ac.za/microbiology------

"And then one day you find, ten years have got behind you"