What is the current status on the Zaire situation?

Michael Rivero rivero at netcom.com
Thu Jun 1 08:18:06 EST 1995

  O.J. Simpson has again taken center stage with the media and I have
\not heard any reports about the Ebola in Zaire. Is it under control?
Running it's course? Leaping tall international borders in a single bound?

--
===========   T H E   A N I M A T I O N   P L A N T A T I O N  ============
|  Michael F. Rivero - rivero at netcom.com - 16 years in the business       |