Japanese enceph. vaccine

alan.r.wald at support.com alan.r.wald at support.com
Tue Jun 6 13:35:39 EST 1995

June 6, Los Angeles, California
I am interested to getting in contact with anyone working with Japanese
encephalitis (JE). In particular vaccines. I work as a consultant to a research
centre in Nepal that is involved in the study of the epidemiology of JE which
is a serious problem in Nepal. We are in the middle of a multi-year epidemic
with typically 500 hospital reported cases per year with CFR of around 35%.
I am here in the US for the summer and can be reached at

Alan.R.Wald at support.com
(email mail after August will be forwarded at weekly intervals)

Alan R. Wald, MPH
Los Angeles, California
Kathmandu, Nepal