What makes influenza a respiratory virus?

bogleb aguldo at delphi.com
Sat Jun 10 15:03:38 EST 1995

	Specifically, can anyone tell me (preferably by email, but not
mandatory) which viral protein imparts "respiratoriness" to influenza
virus?  Thanks & allocades in advance. . . .

Bob R. Bogle, MT(ASCP),CLS(NCA)		Voice:   (520) 694-6107
Dept. Clinical Pathology		E-mail:  aguldo at delphi.com
HLA/Immunology Laboratories		The views expressed herein are my own
University Medical Center		and should in no way be construed to
1501 N. Campbell Avenue			represent those of U.M.C.
Tucson, AZ  85724					-- THE MANAGEMENT
                   VVAT -- VOLUNTARY VASECTOMY AFTER TWO!