REQ for info on virology

FFM18 ffm18 at aol.com
Tue Jun 13 16:06:04 EST 1995

Janet,
I am currently a Juniot at UMAINE-Orono, majoring in Animal
Science/Pre-Vet.  I love animals and it has been a dream of mine to become
a Vet, however I also have a strong desire to do research.  I am aware
that it takes as many as 2 or 3 times to get into vet school, in the mean
time I am considering gettig a Masters or going straight for a PhD in
Virology.  With such a degree, I was wondering what opportunities exist to
get involved with AIDS research?

                                           Faith F. Meyer
                                           FFM at AOL.COM