Papilloma Virus info

cathy thut at mendel.berkeley.edu
Thu Jun 15 18:18:19 EST 1995

tturner.197 at osu.edu (Thomas J. Turner) wrote:
>In article <3rccq2$kco at data.interserv.net>, smcclure at interserv.com - Stuart
>McClure wrote:
>
>> Can anyone send me to a good source of information on the Human Papilloma Virus (HPV)?
>>
>> I am looking for information on all its types, its structure, and the testing procedure (if any) for its
>> existence in the system.
>>
>> Any help is greatly appreciated.
>> Please email me.
>
>I would also like information on this subject. Perhaps others would also
>and it would be worthwhile posting it to the newsgroup as well.
>
>Thanks.

I know of a good, basic overview of the pathogenic human papilloma viruses.  "The Pathogenic Human Papilloma Viruses" in Current Topics in Microbiology and Immunology, Vol. 186.  I think it was published in 1994.  It deals with the epidemiology, molecular biology and immune response against this class of viruses.  I hope this is helpful.

cathy