info and Q's

PANGELETTI at bmg.bhs.uab.edu PANGELETTI at bmg.bhs.uab.edu
Fri Jun 16 14:18:02 EST 1995

Hi, I just wanted to let Sean know that he was not being singled out.  I did not even
see your question. And I think this is the place to get info.  I mean, there are tons
of experts on hand who can help answer questions.  I guess what I meant to say is that
occasionally people don't even try a book or catalog before they ask a question like:
"Does klenow have exonuclease activity?"  However, there have been some really juicey
questions, which I could not even answer very well.  I think that questions placed in
context of a system work well.

Cheers
Peter C. Angeletti
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Genetics
University of Alabama at Birmingham
Adenovirus replication and host cell interactions
PAngeletti at BMG.BHS.UAB.EDU
or
zm00016 at uabdpo.uab.dpo.edu