High Times at the Hilton--PWA questions Mullis

Don Clark BVMG59A at prodigy.com
Mon Jun 19 16:04:40 EST 1995

Forgive me for posting under my husband's name, but I had to comment on
this one.  Several years ago I attended the annual conference for the
American Society of Microbiology in which K. Mullis gave a lecture on PCR
and how he developed the idea.  The lecture turned out to be a blast
Cetus lecture while the showed technicolor slides with a few of his naked
girlfriend thrown in.  The hugh conference room was packed with
microbiologists.  Needless  to say, it was interesting.

Patty Clark