Hantavirus in Mexico

Baeza Bacab Manuel bbacab at TUNKU.UADY.MX
Wed Jun 21 11:59:04 EST 1995

Brian:

We will very interested in to make research on HPS in Yucatan, Mexico,
and we are agree with your proposal to work in collaboration about this.

Actually our Laboratory work in contact with two local hospitals and it's
possible to get some patients with severe, unexplained acute respiratory
disease, thrombocytopenia, and fever.

We would like to know how you can help us. Is it possible to realize some
projects on HPS together? or you can to send us antibodies for diagnosis
or PCR primers. We hope your answer.

Thanks in advance for your attention,

Dr. Manuel Baeza,
Universidad Autonoma de Yucatan,