EBOLA what happened?

Ed Rybicki ED at molbiol.uct.ac.za
Mon Jun 26 04:28:34 EST 1995

> From:          allanrd at earthlink.net (Allan Rosen-Ducat)
> Subject:       EBOLA what happened?

> Any one have any idea why the EBOLA outbreak has vanished from the MEDIA?
> Has the outbreak subsided?

Yes, largely: check out Ornstein's site (mine is not updated as we
just had a daughter [Amanda Catherine, 3.5 kg, 51 com, Sat 10:26h,
m&b doing fine]) and the WHO pres releases.  No new cases, and the
Zambian scare is apparently just that: a scare, no real possibility
of it's being Ebola.

 |     Ed Rybicki, PhD      |  ed at molbiol.uct.ac.za   |
 |    Dept Microbiology     | University of Cape Town |
 | Private Bag, Rondebosch  |   7700, South Africa    |
 |   fax: x27-21-650 4023   | phone: x27-21-650-3265  |
 ------WWW URL: http://www.uct.ac.za/microbiology------

   "And the man in the suit has just bought a new car
      From the profit he's made on your dreams..."