Announcing new WWW virology resource

Naveed Panjwani n.panjwani at lshtm.ac.uk
Thu Jun 29 15:37:39 EST 1995

I have set up a new compendium of links entitled "Essays in Virology",
to which I and my colleagues are going to keep adding constantly.
Please look it over at URL:

ESSAYS IN VIROLOGY:
http://www.eps.lshtm.ac.uk/~npanjwan/eiv.html

Once you've looked through it, please read the following before
mailing or UseNetting your comments:

GUIDELINES FOR CONTRIBUTIONS:
http://www.eps.lshtm.ac.uk/~npanjwan/contribute.html

I hope this thing grows with contributions from fellow virologists
and students of virology. If contributions come in with any
degree of regularity, I will change the format to that of an
online journal.

Now I would very much like to know your opinions about EIV.

Naveed Panjwani
London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine
University of London, UK