ebola

Jackson Kang-M Lin st0109 at STUDENT-MAIL.JSU.EDU
Wed Mar 1 15:36:15 EST 1995

Thanks for the info on Ebola. I think I need to digest them all before I can
reply. In the meantime, I think a lot of people in the virology at net.bio.net,
as you may have already noticed, are interested in any journal articles or
what have you about the Ebola viruses. Since you mentioned it, could you put
up a list so everybody can really appreciate your effort. I think I am getting
into this Ebola thing...
					Jackosn K. Lin

P.S. I know you do not care a damn, but we are about the same age. I am
     24 too. You could be older or younger.

     You are not the only one who would get confused by me. A lot of my
     friends, my mom, my sister and sometimes my professor(s) are scratching
     their heads hard. That is why they are about to go bald (bold??)