Outbreak (the movie)

PANGELETTI at bmg.bhs.uab.edu PANGELETTI at bmg.bhs.uab.edu
Wed Mar 1 12:20:38 EST 1995

HI,
		I just saw Mo's post about the new movie "Outbreak."  I have seen only
snips on commercials.  Dustin Hoffman has been good in almost everything
that he has been in.  I'm kind of interested in going to see it - not
because I think it will be an accurate portrayl. However, It may help to
give the general public an idea of the importance of the virology
research that we lab rats are embarked upon.  Certainly we will see
multiple interviews and spin off news specials.  I just hope that the
movie going public realizes that the only way to solve such problems is
to make research a priorty again.

           Cheers everyone,

											P.S. I'll make sure to post a critique.

                                   Peter Angeletti
Peter C. Angeletti
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Genetics
University of Alabama at Birmingham
Adenovirus interactions with host cells
PAngeletti at BMG.BHS.UAB.EDU
or