ebola info

bhjelle at unm.edu bhjelle at unm.edu
Wed Mar 1 12:59:19 EST 1995

Thanks Ed for quoting the Ebola WWW info.
As a reader of bionet.virology I've been a little amused
for a while at the number of people needing information
for term papers etc about filoviruses. It does seem
to be getting out of hand, especially since new
information of significance about this virus family
comes out at a snail's pace. How many new ways are
there to say "we don't know very much"?

Maybe some enterprising person should set up a 900 number
offering assistance to students writing term papers about
Ebola.

In the meantime I keep hoping to see more about some
viruses about which a lot is known - most of these
are BL2 agents.

Brian