HERPES SIMPLEX QUESTION

Jane Eason eason at ucrac1.ucr.edu
Mon Mar 6 20:44:49 EST 1995

> On 2 Mar 1995, Ali Karami wrote:
>
> >  my wife has recurrent heoes  in her mouth specially lips and aphtos (
I am not
> >  sure about spelling) some , she has this problem for long time . is there
> >  any vaccine or drug for real treatment ? and why some people are so
sensitive
> >  to this  ( i nevere had even single herpes in my life ).

You can also have ulcers in the mouth which are not caused by
herpesviruses.  I don't think there's a really good treatment for these,
but you might ask a dentist or a pharmacist.

Jane

--
Jane Eason                UC Riverside
eason at ucrac1.ucr.edu      Entomology Dept./Graduate Group in Genetics