IMAGES NEEDED HCV

pcook at a4455apc.esr.hp.com pcook at a4455apc.esr.hp.com
Thu Mar 23 08:17:44 EST 1995

Hi,

    I subscribe to Jeffrey Thorpe's new mail list for people
with chronic hepatitis, and someone asked if there was an
image of the Hepatitis C virus that could be pointed to by
Jeffrey's web site.  It would help patients who use visual
imagery techniques in their healing process.

    If anyone would know of a source for such an image, I
imagine it would be a virologist, so I thought I'd post
here.  If no specifically Hep C image were available, then maybe
a generic flavivirus model would help.  A similar image of the
Hepatitis B virus would probably be welcome also.

    A reply by e-mail or a posting here would be appreciated.

    Thanks,

	Paul Cook