Ebola: the movie

Brick Ayola abrick at MAILHOST.TCS.TULANE.EDU
Tue Mar 28 09:50:58 EST 1995

On Tue, 28 March 1995, C. Greiner wrote:

> No need to be sarcastic, after all a tennis shoe endorsement or a few
> virology action figures and I could afford food.

I can see it now. Scientists sweeping around in their wheeled lab bench
chairs hitting the waste basket with an ejected pipette tip from across
the room. We could start an ad campaign or a new movie entitled
"Scientists In The Hood".....

Brick.