New on WWW-The Microbial Underground!Announcement of a new WWW

Mark Pallen m.pallen at
Mon May 1 06:27:30 EST 1995

Announcement of a new WWW site for Microbiology

This site is meant to be a resource for microbiologists everywhere. It
features an as yet incomplete hypertext course on medical bacteriology
and contains links to microbiological resources on the net (the virology
side is still a bit thin, I'm afraid), as well as molecular biological
WWW tools and sites. Please pop in, take a look around and email me with
your comments. The site is still incomplete (like all WWW sites?), but I
think it is now ready for public viewing. Send me the URLS of any links
you think I am missing.

Dr Mark Pallen, Senior Lecturer in Medical Microbiology,
St Bartholomew's Hospital Medical College, London, EC1A 7BE
currently PhD student in Dept of Biochemistry, Imperial College, London,
email:m.pallen at  WWW:
phone: day ++44(0)1715945254, eves ++44(0)1815057937, FAX
"My country is the world and my religion is to do good..."
Thomas Paine