Ebola mediums

Edward Ozgo eozgo at adam.com.au
Fri May 12 18:30:54 EST 1995

Jason Velick <javelick at students.wisc.edu> wrote:

>Yes, we have all heard that Ebola can definatly be spread with
>dirty syringes, and of course sexual contact.  In The Hot Zone, and
>the Outbreak, Ebola was found to be transmitted also through the air.
>Ok, so why did Ted Koppel fail to mention this possiblity even once?
>Once and for all, can it be spread via the air?

I would also like to know if it can be spread through the air. the
Reston Ebola was shown to move through the air. But that was
in a secure lab. were they noticed monkeys across a room became
infected. I don't think you can come to the same conclusion in the
rainforests of Africa. And I would find it hard to believe that anyone
would carry out such an experiment anywhere in the World.

Will fight to the death for what is RIGHT.
                The Badger.