time to moderate bionet.virology

Patrick O'Neil patrick at corona
Sun May 14 15:23:09 EST 1995

On Sun, 14 May 1995, Michael Rivero wrote:

> >Doesn't it seem likely that it's time for someone to moderate the group?  Say,
> >a virologist?
>
>   That all depends on whether you mean a GOVERNMENT virologist or an
> independent virologist.
>
>   No to the former, yes to the latter.

Oh for Pan's sake, get off the ridiculous paranoia.  A virologist IS a
virologist.  There is not a separate school for virology for government
civil servants and another for evil private business virologists and yet
another for "pristine" academic virologists.

We got ourselves another fed building bomber here.

Patrick