Re(2): The Importance of Ebola

Dave Goldstein dgoldst at somasf.unm.edu
Mon May 15 10:25:06 EST 1995

Lighten up First Citizen. Two twits for the price of one.

--

David Goldstein, University of New Mexico SOM Educational Computing Coordinator
Interspam:  dgoldst at peterpan.unm.edu
Bitspam:    dgoldst at unmb
DecSpam:    unmb::dgoldst
Faxspam:    Unknown at this time
Voicespam:  505-277-1992
 SnailMailspam: UNM SOM, 915 Camino de Salud, Albuquerque, NM 87131
We do not believe any group of men adequate enough or wise enough to
operate without scrutiny or without criticism. We know that the only way to
avoid error is to detect it, that the only way to detect it is to be free
to inquire. We know that in secrecy error undetected will flourish and subvert.
J. Robert Oppenheimer
The opinions expressed here are mine, as usual.
Any others are someone else's, just leave UNM out of it.