An Ebola NIGHTMARE, The Mincher Scenario

ERIC WATTREE dizzyb at ix.netcom.com
Mon May 22 05:15:25 EST 1995

In <21MAY199514450301 at utkvx.utk.edu> staywet at utkvx.utk.edu (Bite Me
ATF) writes:

>If we can not trust a freeman with his right to keep and
>bear arms, then how can we trust him with the right to
>vote. Surely the right of a freeman to vote has a much
>greater effect on our collective lives than does any
>individual's firearm. If one argues that the effect of any
>one freeman's vote is minimal, then why allow it in the
>first place?  To be armed is to secure one's right to
>representation.
>
>Thomas Mincher

Thomas:

If we can not trust a free man with his right to keep and deal drugs,
then how can we trust him with the right to vote? Surely the right of a
free man to vote has a much greater effect on our collective lives than
does any individual's dope house. If one argues that the effect of any
one free man's vote is minimal, then why allow it in the first place?
To deal drugs is to secure one's right to life, liberty, and the
pursuit of happiness.

Further, all dogs have teeth. My cat has teeth. Therefore, my cat is a
dog.

Eric
--
                  ***