Inquiring about virology

George Lui gkl at acpub.duke.edu
Thu May 25 16:52:58 EST 1995

Hey, I am a current student at Duke University.  I have gained
an increasing interest in virology since one of my courses,
Medicine and Society, exposed me to subject of "Hot Zones" and
viruses other than HIV.  Well, I am inquiring about a path that
I might take in college in order to pursue my interest.  What
experiences did you have that led you into the field of virology?
How did you go about pursueing your interests into the field?
Please e-mail me at gkl at apcub.duke.edu.  Thank you.

George
-undergraduate student at Duke University