Laboratory Homepage

john erbey jreii+ at
Wed Nov 8 14:17:04 EST 1995

I would like to announce the availability of the Laboratory

The site is designed to disseminate information and to
increase communication between laboratory professionals.
The page offers a directory of laboratories, reference and
technical information, job listings and upcoming scientific

The success of the page depends on participation and
contribution from laboratory professionals.  We encourage
such involvement and look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you.