mailing lists in animal epidemiology

Ursula Keuper-Bennett howzit at
Tue Nov 21 06:07:18 EST 1995

In article <fcourch-2111951058170001 at>,
   fcourch at wrote:
>I work on epidemiology of microparasites within populations, and I am
>looking for a mailing list that would be devoted to animal
>epidemiology/microparasites  (virus, bacteria,...), in relation with
>Does anyone know such a list?
>Thanks in advance.
>Franck Courchamp

Yes, and please post the info in public because I would like access to
such a mailing list as well.

                      ^                  Ursula Keuper-Bennett
                     0 0                 Mississauga, Ontario
            /V^\     I I    /^V\         Email: howzit at
          /V     Turtle Trax    V\
        /V      Forever Green     V\