TREATING A MADE UP VIRUS NEED INFO

ALawson446 alawson446 at aol.com
Sat Nov 25 03:25:50 EST 1995

In class we must do a presentation on a virus that we created ourselves.
We have to explane, how it is transmitted, treated, and what does it
effect. For example a virus that deforms cartilage. Im sure I can do fine
with what I already have but the Important things are these. You cannot
talk about a vaccine for treatment because it is to easy.  I must have any
suggestions by saturday November 25th.  Any suggestions by e-mail will be
appreciated thankyou.   Email me at ALawson446.