realistic teatment of made up disease

ALawson446 alawson446 at aol.com
Fri Nov 24 22:57:11 EST 1995

I am looking for info on progress of treating viral diseases in humans.  I
must do presentation for moday november 27th.  I must make up a virus and
explane how it is transmitted, what does it do.  realistic treatment of it
,ect. For example what if I should choodse to do a presentation on a virus
that deforms cartilage. in humans I'm sure I can do fine with what I have
now but any suggestions may be appreciated. Importantly It would be
convinient to have any information .  BY SATURDAY NOVEMBER 25. Thank you.