(no subject)

Michael Nichols mfbnicho at is.dal.ca
Thu Nov 30 02:00:35 EST 1995

As an assignment, I have been presented with the task of designing a
hypothetical virus. The sky's the limit on this one - all the way from
the particle structure, through the methods of uncoating and
transcription, translation, genome replication to assembly and release.
The object of the exercise is to design the most efficient particle. The
infection should be lytic, and the host (as yet unnamed) will be
vertebrate. Could someone suggest text or Lit. references that may deal
with this kind of comparative virology? Please feel free to mail me
directly.

                        mfbnicho @ is.dal.ca
                         -      OR       -
                        1650 Walnut St.