UCT Microbiology WWW site

Ed Rybicki ED at molbiol.uct.ac.za
Mon Oct 2 14:14:28 EST 1995

I have recently added the following to this:

"Problems in the Surveillance and Control of Viral Diseases with
          Special Reference to the Developing World" - an essay by Dr
Fred Murphy, from his talk at the Vth ICVO Conference held recently in
S Africa.

I have also added to and considerably updated the

"Introduction to Molecular Virology" tutorial, which can be found
at: WWW URL: http://www.uct.ac.za/microbiology/virtut1.html

This will hopefully be mirrored at the Wisconsin site in the not too
distant future.

 |     Ed Rybicki, PhD      |  ed at molbiol.uct.ac.za   |
 |    Dept Microbiology     | University of Cape Town |
 | Private Bag, Rondebosch  |   7700, South Africa    |
 |   fax: x27-21-650 4023   | phone: x27-21-650-3265  |
 ------WWW URL: http://www.uct.ac.za/microbiology------

"And then one day you find, ten years have got behind you"