Looking for hemagglutinating viruses of the horse

Diego Ulibarri irisd at servidor.dgsca.unam.mx
Wed Oct 4 12:38:53 EST 1995

Hello: I=B4m a Mexican student of Vet school at the UNAM. I=B4ve been=
 looking
unsuccessfully for a list of hemagglutinating viruses of the horse, no
national matter just my own curiosity. I=B4ve looked every where I know,
books, magazines, and on the net and it seems there is no information of
this as a list. If any one has information on the subject or hints on how to
use the net(since I=B4m a new user) searching for information like this,
please let me know I=B4ll apreciate any information.
Thanks for your time. If Ican help you in any way let me know...
"Han salido algunas moscas de mi m=E1quina de escribiR"
-Balthazar (de: El Cuarteto de Alejandr=EDa)

                    Diego Ulibarri
                irisd at servidor.unam.mx