Microbiology/Virology WWW Sites

David M . Sander dmsander at mailhost.tcs.tulane.edu
Fri Oct 6 16:28:36 EST 1995

I would like to announce the presence of a resource for scientists who
use the World Wide Web.  Through the Web page of our laboratory at Tulane
University School of Medicine, I have constructed a list of all the WWW
sites of interest to Virologists and others.  For those of you who have
already visited, numerous updates have been made.  This page, "All the WWW
Virology Sites", can be found at the following address:

http://www.tulane.edu/~dmsander/garryfavweb.html

This comprehensive page lists Servers for General Virology, Specific
Viruses, Microbiology, AIDS, Emerging Viruses, Electronic Journals,
Scientific Societies, Patent and Law Resources, Government Sites, and much
much more.

It will be maintained and updated often.  Any submissions, additions or
corrections that you might have would be very much appreciated.  With your
assistance, this Web Site will continue to be the best resource of its
kind on the Web.  For those of you who maintain your own Web Pages, please
send me your address if it doesn't already appear on mine.  I will gladly
add it to the list.

Thank you for your time.  I hope you enjoy the site.

Sincerely,

David M. Sander