Looking for a bioscience technical writing position.

DRPFM drpfm at aol.com
Wed Oct 11 03:15:06 EST 1995

     I have a bachelor's (with double honors) in molecular biology and a
master's in immunology from two of the finest hotbeds in modern biology
research, U.C. Berkeley and Stanford University respectively.   I am
looking for an entry-level technical writing position.   If you would like
my resume and references, please include either your fax number or your
mailing address in your reply.   I will respond to all inquiries.   Thank
you for your consideration!

                                                         Sincerely,
                                                      Michael Maurice
                                                      drpfm at aol.com