Emerging Viruses...?

Rob Mason rmason at chat.carleton.ca
Mon Oct 23 12:46:19 EST 1995

I am looking for information that involves the correlation between the
destruction of the rain forests and emerging viruses.  I am interested
in books, journals, internet addresses on the subject, etc.  I would
appreciate any help that you may provide.

Rob Mason                         \ It's a test of ultimate will
Carleton University               / The heartbreaks climb uphill
                                  \ Got to pick up the pace
Email address:                    / If you want to stay in the race
        rmason at chat.carleton.ca   \            -Neil Peart-