need information on filoviruses

IAN DWORKIN idworkin at ivory.trentu.ca
Tue Oct 24 20:52:09 EST 1995

 I was wondering if anyone can point me to some good articles/reviews about the filoviruses. Infection, replication of -ve strand RNA viruses , pathology, any evolutionairy similarities with Rhabdoviruses ( are they actually a subclass of the rhabdoviruses ? ). I have alot of the recent articles by sanchez et. al.
  As well as the recent info from Lancet ( vol 345 ), but I am still a bit confused by how many genes it encodes, and how they are expressed.
  Any help would be very appreciated, Either post to here or email to me directly at IDWORKIN at TRENTU.CA
 thanx
Ian