a key to animal viruses based on protein profile ???

Robert Coelen robert.coelen at jcu.edu.au
Fri Oct 27 05:02:39 EST 1995

We are currently working on a virus infecting arthropods and were
wondering whether anyone has a key to potential virus identification
based on protein profiles..........
Shortly, this'll be water under the bridge as we will in short order
come up with a recombinant vector contianing some of the viral genome
and a few bases will give us a pretty good idea what we are dealing
with, but over the next few days it'll be nice to speculate what it is
based on the protein profile.........

Dr Robert J. Coelen                                  fax:   61-77-791 526
Dept of Biomedical and Tropical Veterinary Sciences  phone: 61-77-815 024
James Cook University of North Queensland
Townsville-just-about-on-THE-reef, Q, 4811
                                      o     e
                                       w   d
                                        n n