Viruses as prey?

FARRELL_LARRY farrlarr at cwis.isu.edu
Sat Sep 2 21:15:23 EST 1995

I really hate to use the newsgroup for a personal message, but there
seems no other way.

Ralph Cordell recently sent me an e-mail message, asking how to enter
this thread.  I responded but my system returned the message since Mr.
Cordell's message did not contain a valid e-mail address.  My sysadmin
could not provide any suggestions about how to contact Mr. Cordell, so I
am stuck with posting this message.  (1) I did not ignore you, Mr.
Cordell.  (2) If you wish to correspond further, please provide some way
for me to get back to you.
--
Larry D. Farrell, Ph.D.
Professor of Microbiology