Viruses as prey?

FARRELL_LARRY farrlarr at
Sat Sep 2 21:15:23 EST 1995

I really hate to use the newsgroup for a personal message, but there
seems no other way.

Ralph Cordell recently sent me an e-mail message, asking how to enter
this thread.  I responded but my system returned the message since Mr.
Cordell's message did not contain a valid e-mail address.  My sysadmin
could not provide any suggestions about how to contact Mr. Cordell, so I
am stuck with posting this message.  (1) I did not ignore you, Mr.
Cordell.  (2) If you wish to correspond further, please provide some way
for me to get back to you.
Larry D. Farrell, Ph.D.
Professor of Microbiology
Idaho State University