Need anecdote

Webb Howell webb at whowell.pdial.interpath.net
Tue Sep 5 18:45:23 EST 1995

I am writing a biography about a virologist and would like a
"crowd-pleasing" anecdote for the prologue about some horrible virus
(even better, a retrovirus).  Unfortunately, AIDS and Ebola have lost a
bit of curiosity appeal with the public.  Yes, I know this plays to the
fears of the public, but who am I to complain if someone wants to be
scared senseless?  If you have such an anecdote in mind, please let me
know.  If possible, I'd like to schedule a 10 minute phone interview.
Please respond to my private e-mail address.  Many thanks.