Ebola Symposium

Don Haut c601591 at mizzou1.missouri.edu
Tue Sep 12 08:53:35 EST 1995

I have read several postings about the upcoming Ebola virus symposium in
San Fransico.  I believe it is supposed to happen some time later this
month.  I was wondering which of the Filovirologist are supposed to be
there.  I had heard through the grapevine that there were no
Filovirologists available for this meeting and that it was possible there
would be none in attendance and none presenting.  Has anyone else heard
about this??

I know this meeting is VERY expensive and I should hope that all those who
have paid for the meeting would get what they paid for!

Don

Don Haut
Molecular Microbiology and Immunology
University of Missouri-Columbia