canker sores

Mick rep3sandema at ntu.ac.uk
Wed Sep 13 10:21:52 EST 1995

Isympathize with your situation,Don, but  socialized medical care here in UK is
quite poor.Don't believe the Govt. propoganda that says the UK National Health
Service is the best in the world; it def. isn't, I've suffered in it to a little extent, and
know others that've died because of it. At least in the USA you get wot you pay
for,here we have no say or control on how we are treated.Patients are treated
as supplicants and with contempt by doctors because they know they'll get their
salary however bad they are ; they've a job for life.