Hepatitis C Virus

Dr R G Marusyk raymond.marusyk at ualberta.ca
Fri Sep 15 10:11:11 EST 1995

In article <199509141529.KAA02361 at borcim.wustl.edu>,
brett at BORCIM.WUSTL.EDU (brett) wrote:

> >I neeed
> >all the information I can possible get on hepatitis C, I would appreciate
> >if you can reply..thanks in advance!!!!
> >
> >Adriana

I suggest that Adriana contact the Canadian office of Abbott Diagnostics
in Mississauga (tel 800 387 8378), just down the road west of Ryerson, and
ask for an information package on HCV for a research project. In the
interests of good PR, Abbott Dx will likely provide a tonne of information
on every aspect of HCV, HCV Dx and HCV pathogenesis.

R Marusyk

--
Dr R G Marusyk
Department of Medical Microbiology & Infectious Diseases
E: raymond.marusyk at ualberta.ca