Topic for presentation?

izxy500 at INDYVAX.IUPUI.EDU izxy500 at INDYVAX.IUPUI.EDU
Thu Sep 21 17:38:38 EST 1995

PLEASE HELP!

     I am an undergraduate student at Indiana University - Purdue
University Indianapolis.  I am presently taking a graduate virology class
and am suppose to write a 10 page essay with a 10-12 minute presentation
to my graduate class.  My partner in this venture is a medical student
with little time to commit.  I need a topic that will:

1. Fill the length and time requirements
2. Have references in recent journal articles
3. Blow the doors off my graduate competitors

Please mail to: IZXY500 at INDYVAX.IUPUI.EDU